Tuesday 30 December 2014

Drawing is Frustrating

As a recap for this week I've been trying to spend time with friends and family as well as doing some drawing and using the new tablet I got for Christmas!

I've finished work now so that's a relief as I now have some money coming and I'm done working until Easter.
Christmas was a tiring day and let's say filling, that's the most I've eaten in ages!

Drawing wise I've been brushing up on my drawing skills until my new oil paints arrive and I can get onto painting. It's been mainly portraits and that's what I used to do all the time. It's been so nice doing personal drawings and studies. 
Digital painting is still something I'm really not comfortable with and I'm always trying to improve. I've done one portrait digitally and it's alright, it's pretty basic but I'm hoping to get way better so all I can do is practice!

drawing bae is my fave

On a final note as I said earlier I'm just waiting for my oil paints to arrive and I'll get onto doing some traditional painting. 

Hopefully New Years will be good and then it's back to uni and onto more projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment